Restores your hair to its natural color
FREE SHIPPING TO MALAYSIA & SINGAPORE
Black Castor Hair Oil is without doubt a miracle oil. Some of its many benefits include:
● Number one moisturizer for textured and dark thick hair
● Improves hair strength
● Addresses areas of thinning hair
● Creates thicker, longer lashes and eyebrows
● Prevents hair breakage and treats split ends
● Minimizes appearance of dark circles under the eyes
● Deeply nourishes all skin
● Reduces inflammation, age spots and wrinkles
1. Apply and massage a small amount of oil to the hair at night, especially to scalp areas that are inflamed, or where hair is thinning. Place a shower cap on the head, and rinse out with gentle Amla Shampoo in the morning. Not recommended for fine hair. Has a natural, earthy scent that dissipates and washes out.
2. Dip cotton swab lightly into Black Castor Oil and run gently along eyebrows and lashes at night. Remove any excess in the morning with makeup pad. Try to keep out of the eye and rinse out immediately if it gets in, although castor oil is used to treat eye inflammation.
3. Mix Black Castor Oil with Amla Oil in equal parts and apply to longer hair for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with Amla Shampoo.
4. To eliminate dry hair, you can mix with Amla Oil or Shea Butter and apply for 30 minutes. Rinse with Amla Shampoo.
5. For the body, oil can be mixed with Amla Oil for moisturization, reduction of inflammation, breakouts, discoloration, and chapped, dry skin.
There are many extraordinary ingredients in castor oil, however the key ingredient is ricinoleic acid, an unsaturated omega-9 fatty acid. No other oil contains anything close to the 80-90% ricinoleic acid you find in castor oil. Ricinoleic acid gives black castor oil its inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties, all of which support healthy hair growth. Black castor oil was invented in the 17th century in Haiti and has been used for skin and haircare ever since. It was created because it was the only way people could make oil from castor beans. The beans are roasted, ground into powder, and boiled. After cooking the mixture, the oil rises to the surface and is removed. There are minute amounts of ash in the oil that raise the pH, which helps unclog pores and open the cuticles. The ash also gives the oil its beautiful hue and is part of its characteristic earthy scent. We believe that healing has to go beyond the bottle. As a company, we are constantly looking for vendors, farmers, makers who address the needs of their community, pay fair wages, create dignified work, and further social justice. Our Black Castor Oil is made by a women’s cooperative in Haiti that counts fair pay and reforestation as two of its many social accomplishments.
BLACK CASTOR SEED OIL (ORGANIC, VIRGIN, FAIR TRADE)(Ricinus communis seed oil)
Essential oils are very concentrated. Their safe use requires they be treated with care and respect.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IF PREGNANT.
MAY CAUSE IRTITATION. SKIN TEST THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USING. DILUTE A SMALL AMOUNT AND APPLY TO THE SKIN ON YOUR INNER ARM. DO NOT USE IF REDNESS OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
• Read and follow this label warning and caution
• Keep oils tightly closed and out of the reach of children
• Never ingest essential oils
• Skin test oils before using. Dilute a small amount and apply to the skin on your inner arm. Do not use if redness or irritation occurs
• Keep oils away from eyes and mucous membranes
• If redness, burning, itching or irritation occur, stop using this product immediately
• Do not go out into the sun with these oils on your skin.
• Sweet fennel, sage and rosemary should not be used by anyone with epilepsy
• People with high blood pressure should avoid rosemary, sage and thyme